Hul.co.in is committed to allowing all web users access to the website, while providing a visually rich user experience.
Hul.co.in supports standard tab-based keyboard navigation.
Voice recognition navigation
As Hul.co.in follows web standards, users can navigate using voice recognition software.
Modern browsers support either text resizing or page zooming, to allow users to increase the size of essential page content.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 does not support W3C standards with regard to text sizing. It is recommended that users with text resizing needs upgrade to a standards-compliant browser which provides text resizing or zooming.
Once text sizing or zoom level has been selected, it is recommended the user refreshes the browser window, as some headings will not resize until this has been done.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Select View, then Text Size and select Increase or Decrease. Where Zoom is available, select View, then Zoom, then Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- Apple Safari (OS X)
- Select View, then Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller, or hold down the apple/cmd key and press the + and – keys to increase or decrease the font size.
Text & background colours
As Hul.co.in follows web standards, it is possible to override our provided colour scheme with one of your own.
Hul.co.in has been tested in the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Mozilla Firefox 3
- Apple Safari 3
Although Hul.co.in has not been tested in other browsers, its adherence to web standards should ensure that it will work in all standards-compliant browsers.