Ever wondered why you or your loved ones often experience wheezing, sneezing, snoring and congestion? Industrialisation and urbanisation has its drawbacks – air pollution being one of them. According to recent reports, the air pollution in major Indian cities have risen to alarming levels. When we inhale, along with oxygen, we also breathe in many harmful pollutants that can affect the capacity and growth of lungs, especially in children.
Our Pureit range of air purifiers ensures that you breathe purified air indoors.
Pureit’s latest range of air purifiers combines world-class air purification technologies to help your family breathe pure air. Advance HEPA Technology ensures pure air by refreshing the air in the room once every 13 minutes. This is India’s first air purifier range that removes 99% of six widest range of harmful pollutants in just an hour:
- Cigarette Smoke
- Dust (such as airborne micro-dust)
- Particulate Matter (such as PM 2.5 and PM 10)
- Air Borne Bacteria (similar to Tuberculosis and Conjunctivitis)
- Air Borne Virus (similar to H1N1 and Influenza)
- Allergens (Pollen, Mold Spores, Dust Mites and Pet Dander)