Brooke Bond Taj Mahal introduces new range
Range available in Lemon, Ginger, Cardamom, Masala, Darjeeling, English Breakfast and Earl Grey.
Attractively priced at Rs. 35 for a pack of 10 teabags and Rs. 80 for a pack of 25 Teabags, the new range of Brooke Bond Taj Mahal will be available in Lemon, Ginger, Cardamom, Masala, Darjeeling, English Breakfast and Earl Grey variants across all modern and general trade outlets.
Considering the Indian palate, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal has introduced variants that are carefully selected to offer discerning consumers a highly differentiated range of flavours to choose from. The unique Brooke Bond Taj Mahal blend with its superlative aroma, combined with the choicest of flavours, offers tea drinkers a unique experience with its unmatched taste.
Brooke Bond Taj Mahal is recognized as the finest blend for tea connoisseurs across India. As the tea drinker’s profile is slowly shifting, a new range of refreshing flavours has been specially created by Brooke Bond Taj Mahal to cater to the changing palate of Indian tea aficionado. Our new range of Taj Mahal is a delightful mix of both – a traditional essence and an assortment of contemporary flavours.
The product range consists of the following seven flavours:
1. Lemon – Black tea with a dash of lemon
2. Ginger – Black tea with a tinge of Ginger
3. Cardamom – Black tea with enriched with Elaichi
4. Masala – Black tea with various spices like clove and cardamom
5. Darjeeling – Darjeeling long leaf blend black tea
6. English Breakfast – Full bodied black tea blend
7. Earl Grey – Black tea with the extract of the bergamot orange fruit
Hindustan Unilever Limited,
B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099.
T: +91 22 39830000
F: +91 22 22871970