HUL shines bright at India Star Awards with 16 awards
India Star Awards encourage excellence in packaging design, innovation and technology.
This national award contest established in 1972 is popular as the premier event for India’s Packaging fraternity. Nominations are received in different categories like Consumer Package, Transport pack, Food package, Eco friendly package , Packaging material adjunct and Pharmaceutical package. The jury members consisted of representatives from Government Bodies, Consumer Forums and the packaging Industry.
The following 16 entries from HUL emerged winners:
- Fair & Lovely* Pump Tube
- Pears New 3D Embossed Carton
- Lifebuoy Handwash 80ml
- Zero Stain Pack - Vim Bar & Domex Liquid Combo Pack
- Zero Stain Pack - Domex & Vim Liquid Combo Pack
- Lakme Gel Addict Eye Liner
- Elle 18 Cosmetics Range
- Lakme Jar Movement From Metallization To Foil Stamping
- Lakme Absolute Crème Lip Colour
- Lakme Serum 30ml
- Lamke Absolute Skin Gloss Serum 30ml
- Axe Signature Collection Body Spray
- Knorr Relaunch Soups, Instant Soups, Meal Makers
- Kissan Jam Joyful Moments
- Kissanpur Activation for Kissan Ketchup
- Bru Instant Rs.1 Low Unit Pack
These awards reflect the excellent collaboration between R&D Packaging, Procurement and our suppliers. This supports our ambition of delivering bigger, better and faster projects to the Categories/Brands and would result in competitive advantage for Unilever.
*References to Fair & Lovely in this article pre-dates the brand’s name change to Glow & Lovely in 2020.
* References to the Fair & Lovely Foundation in this article pre-dates the brand’s name change to Glow & Lovely in 2020. The Foundation’s new name is ‘Glow & Lovely Careers’.