HUL’s digital campaigns win big at 2016 CMO Asia Awards
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) was the biggest winners at this year’s CMO Asia Awards in Singapore on 4 August 2016.
HUL won six awards across various categories, including ‘Best Digital Business of the Year’. The list of awards HUL one are listed below:
- Best Digital Business of the Year | Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Digital Media Campaign of the Year | Rin Career Ready Academy (Rin)
- Digital Media Campaign of the Year | Lo Kar Lo Baat (Active Wheel)
- Social Media Campaign of the Year | Fresh Off The Runway, Into Your Makeup Kit! (Lakme)
- Best Social Good Campaign | Chamki – The Story of an Unborn Child (Lifebuoy)
- Best Online Video | Swatch Aadat Swachh Bharat (Multi Brand)
About the CMO Asia Awards
The CMO Asia Awards is in its 7th year, and brings together the best industry professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the branding & marketing fraternity. The awards aim to reward the best marketing campaigns in the industry.