Indulekha launches Bringha shampoo: An ayurvedic medicine for hairfall
Nine full Bringhraj plant extracts in every bottle
Indulekha Bringha shampoo has been recently added to our ayurvedic portfolio. The shampoo has a unique formulation; every bottle contains the goodness of nine full Bringhraj plant extracts in it.
The key ingredients of the product include Bhringraj, Amla, Tulsi, Neem, Henna, Shikakai, and Rosemary:
- Bhringraj: Revives and regenerates new hair
- Amla: Rich source of Vitamin C
- Tulsi: Improves blood circulation in scalp
- Neem: Natural skin moisturizer
- Henna: Increases the shine of hair
- Shikakai: Natural cleanser
- Rosemary: Nourishes hair follicles
Indulekha Bringha shampoo is not just a regular shampoo but an Ayurvedic Medicine for Hairfall. It is enriched with the goodness of Bringhraj which in Ayurveda is also known as Keshraj – King of Hair. It contains no added colour and no added fragrance.