Skip to content
Awards & Felicitations
The financial year 2020-21 saw many successes. Learn about our accomplishments:
- Best Governed Company Award by the Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability at the 7th Asia Business Responsibility eSummit & Awards Ceremony.
- Grant Thorton SABERA* 2020 ‘Responsible Business of the Year’ Award.
*Social and Business Enterprise Responsible Awards.
- ‘The Shower' a film by HUL on water conservation won the 67th National Film Awards in the 'Non-Feature Films' category.
- ‘Waste No More Digital Curriculum’ partnering Xynteo won the FICCI Smart Urban Innovation Award in the Smart Education category.
- Wockhardt Foundation’s CSR Shining Star Award for work on COVID-19.
- Bronze award at IPRCCA 2020 for Best Public Awareness Campaign During a Pandemic.
- Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman & Managing Director, received the prestigious Pralhad P Chhabria Memorial Global Award for his Outstanding Contribution to the FMCG Industry.
- Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman & Managing Director, awarded the prestigious AIMA – JRD Tata Corporate Leadership Award 2020.
- Our Chairman & Managing Director, Sanjiv Mehta conferred with the esteemed Sir Jehangir Ghandy Medal for Industrial and Social Peace by XLRI.
- Our Executive Director, Beauty and Personal Care, Priya Nair, featured on IMPACT’s 50 Most Influential Women list, 2020, at number 6.
- Our Executive Director, Home Care, Prabha Narasimhan, featured on IMPACT’s 50 Most Influential Women list, 2020, at number 16.
- Our Executive Director, Human Resources, Anuradha Razdan acknowledged as one of India's Most Powerful Women by Business Today for successfully driving the diversity agenda.
- Our Executive Director, Beauty and Personal Care, Priya Nair, recognised as one of India's Most Powerful Women by Business Today for leading HUL’s fight against COVID-19.
- Silver award at IPRCCA 2020 for the Best Use of PR for #HULStandsWithTheNation COVID campaign.