Indian women love being at the heart of the family - the pivot around which it turns. She believes that a cared for, happy and comfortable family today is the best route to a fulfilled and flourishing family tomorrow.
Comfort is a fabric conditioner that is available globally, with numerous variants such as Comfort Easy Iron and Comfort Bright Whites. It is also sold under local names, such as Drive and Yumoş in some markets. Comfort was the first fabric softener to be launched in the UK in 1969.
While your family’s clothes need to be neat and clean, given the daily grind, they need to be cared for as well. Comfort is a conditioner that ensures your clothes get the care they deserve. In fact it adds back what detergents take away from clothes during the wash process. Everything about Comfort from the rich, soft creamy liquids to the fresh delightful fragrances is designed to cue and deliver the feeling of ‘Wow’ to clothes!
Comfort's conditioning action offers many benefits such as:
- Long Lasting Fragrance: Clothes remain fresh and fragrant for up to 14 days after washing.
- Softness: Comfort smoothens the fibers, thereby providing them with a rich softness that makes them a delight to wear.
- Unbeatable Shine: With each wash, fibers tend to turn dull and lifeless. Using Comfort will ensure your clothes retain their shine and color, for a long time.
It is available in three variants:
- Comfort Blue: Morning Fresh
- Comfort Pink: Lily Fresh
- Comfort Green: With 99% Anti-bacterial action
- India’s No.1 Fabric Conditioner brand
- South East Asia’s largest growing Laundry brand in 2011
If you have any questions or comments about Comfort, please visit our contact page.