Companies with purpose last
- 'Outstanding Company of the Year' by CNBC-TV18 at the 17th India Business Leader Awards (IBLA) 2021
- No. 1 Dream Company to work for in Dare2Compete survey 2021, co-powered by Forbes India and CRISIL Limited
- FICCI CSR Award 2019-20 under 'Fight Against COVID-19' category
- No. 1 Employer across sectors as per InsideIIM's 2021 brand perception study
- Winner of All India Management Association's 8th Business Responsibility Summit & Project Excellence Contest & Awards in the COVID-19 category
- 'Sustainable Factory of the Year Award' for HUL’s Pondicherry Home and Personal Care Factory at the 12th edition of Frost & Sullivan and TERI's Sustainability 4.0 Awards 2021
- HUL’s factory in Dapada recognised by World Economic Forum as ‘Advanced 4th Industrial lighthouse’
- 'Brand of the Year' at The Impact Influencer Awards 2021
- Champion in leading practices in Diversity & Inclusion at the People-first HR Excellence Awards 2021
- New Code of Work Award 2021 by People Strong
Brands with purpose grow
- Lifebuoy's 'Hackwashing' campaign won a Cannes Bronze Lion Award
- Nature Protect awarded the 'Best Healthcare Brand' by The Economic Times
- Dove's #StopTheBeautyTest campaign won a Silver Cannes Lion Award
- 'Client of the Year' at the Effie Awards 2021
- Media client of the year’ at the EMVIES 2022
People with purpose thrive
- Our CEO and Managing Director, Sanjiv Mehta was conferred with the prestigious Business Today MindRush 2021 Award for Best CEO – Medium Company
- Our Executive Director, Human Resources, Anuradha Razdan, was awarded the esteemed 'CHRO of the Year' Award at the People First HR Excellence Awards 2021
- Our CEO & MD, Sanjiv Mehta won the Exchange4Media Group's (Business World) Impact Person of the Year Award 2022.
- Best Governed Company Award by the Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability at the 7th Asia Business Responsibility eSummit & Awards Ceremony.
- Grant Thorton SABERA* 2020 ‘Responsible Business of the Year’ Award.
*Social and Business Enterprise Responsible Awards.
- ‘The Shower' a film by HUL on water conservation won the 67th National Film Awards in the 'Non-Feature Films' category.
- ‘Waste No More Digital Curriculum’ partnering Xynteo won the FICCI Smart Urban Innovation Award in the Smart Education category.
- Wockhardt Foundation’s CSR Shining Star Award for work on COVID-19.
- Bronze award at IPRCCA 2020 for Best Public Awareness Campaign During a Pandemic.
- HUL's Sanjiv Mehta received the prestigious Pralhad P Chhabria Memorial Global Award for his Outstanding Contribution to the FMCG Industry.
- Sanjiv Mehta awarded the prestigious AIMA – JRD Tata Corporate Leadership Award 2020.
- Sanjiv Mehta conferred with the esteemed Sir Jehangir Ghandy Medal for Industrial and Social Peace by XLRI.
- Our Executive Director, Human Resources, Anuradha Razdan acknowledged as one of India's Most Powerful Women by Business Today for successfully driving the diversity agenda.
- Silver award at IPRCCA 2020 for the Best Use of PR for #HULStandsWithTheNation COVID campaign.