With new CLEAR, Dandruff Wont Come Back!*
Clear is Unilever’s leading anti dandruff shampoo brand. Since it’s first launch in 1972, in Asia the Clear formulation has continuously evolved with intensive research and clinical trials conducted by scientists at the Clear Paris Institute. With a constant focus on leading edge technology, Clear is pegged as the world’s leading scalp care shampoo.
Clinical research shows that dandruff and other scalp problems like dryness originate deep under the scalp. Washing away visible flakes on the surface does little to treat the root cause, which is a weak and damaged scalp barrier. Thus, dandruff keeps coming back.
Experts at Clear understand that scalp is skin. Therefore CLEAR has partnered with the world’s leading dermatologists from the International Academy of Dermatology (IACD) to bring the scalp nutrient technology –NEW CLEAR with Nutrium 10 to its consumers.
Nutrium 10 is customized for men as – Pro Nutrium 10, and for women as – Nutrium 10. Combining the benefits of pro-vitamins, minerals and sunflower oils, Nutrium 10 treats dandruff at the root: nourishes the scalp to eliminate flakes, soothes dryness and repairs the scalp barrier to strengthen its natural resistance.
New CLEAR Anti-Dandruff Shampoo’s Nutrium 10 has been identified by IACD as the scalp care technology that will lead the paradigm shift in scalp care management. It took years in the making and is a part of CLEAR’s mission to deliver the most effective anti dandruff shampoo for healthy scalp and hair. This technology will contribute not only to better scalp health, but also improve dandruff sufferers’ quality oflife.
- Clear is the only brand that offers a specially formulated Anti dandruff shampoo for men
- Clear is the world’s No. 1 Male AD shampoo
- Today, Clear is present in almost 40 markets like Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Arabia, Russia, Turkey, China amongst others
- More than 1 billion people have tried CLEAR
- Clear also has Anti Dandruff Hair Oil that fights dandruff and nourishes your scalp making your hair stronger